We want to provide an update on COVID-19 within our Friendship Village of Bloomington community.
Received: Monday, July 11
Independent Living Residents
- New Cases: 2
- Total Active Cases: 5
Health Center Residents
- New Cases: 6
- Total Active Cases: 16
- New Cases: 0
- Total Active Cases: 2 (1 IL, 1 HC)
Hennepin County COVID-19 Community Level = Low*
*July 12, 2022, data provided by CDC COVID Data Tracker.
We continue with our commitment to protect the health and safety of our residents and team members, and our team continues to be proactive in mitigating the risk of further exposure to the virus within our community.
How Residents and Team Members Can Help
- Leave the community only for essential needs like groceries or critical medical appointments.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a mask or face covering when interacting with others in public settings.
- Wash your hands often or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Friendship Village of Bloomington management team.