At a retirement community like Friendship Village, it won’t take you long to figure out that life doesn’t stand still. There are always new opportunities to learn and new discoveries to be made just over the horizon. It’s with that sense of adventure and growing into what’s next that Friendship Village in Bloomington, MN, approaches our $114.5 million expansion.
We’re building new ways to live life to the fullest. Soon more area seniors will add their life experiences, engaging stories and plans for the future to our already one-of-a-kind lifestyle. Our community expansion features modern one- and two-bedroom floor plans, along with new dining venues and common spaces.
At Friendship Village of Bloomington, you’ll live confidently. For 40+ years, we’ve been the best of the best as the first and only nonprofit Type A Life Care community in the Minneapolis area. Our new Health Center will continue that tradition. The best keeps getting better. And you deserve the very best. To learn more about our expansion, fill out the contact form on this page.
SEE WHAT’S COMING SOON.
NEW APARTMENT FEATURES
- 90 spacious one- and two-bedroom new senior apartments
- Floor plans from 788 sq. ft. to 2,226 sq. ft.
- Fresh dining options, bar and common spaces
- New health center with landscaped gardens and courtyards
- State-of-the-art physical and occupational therapy gym
- New assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing suites
- Secure memory care courtyard and garden