We help the residents of Friendship Village, as well as seniors near Minneapolis, recover and return home after a serious illness; injury; or hip, knee or joint replacement surgery. Our senior rehabilitation services are offered seven days a week on an extended or short-term rehabilitation basis. Our senior rehabilitation center in Bloomington features a friendly, dedicated care team who will work closely with you, your family and personal physician to create a customized care plan. We offer restorative rehabilitation services — including physical, occupational and speech therapies — in a comfortable setting to help you quickly recover and get back to your optimal life.
To learn more about our rehabilitation philosophy and services, fill out the contact form on this page.
- Chef-prepared meals
- Access to all Friendship Village amenities, including game room, arts and crafts studio, and events and activities
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan, based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. We’ll provide the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence.
Prior to your discharge, we will develop a plan that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.